Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Here I Am

OK, I've done it. I have officially started a blog. I don't know as yet what I am going to do with this. I'm not even sure why I have done this except I love reading my daughter's blog; it keeps me connected to her family in another state. And I have found some pretty interesting stuff in others blogs. I do like to write and have published a few items.

I do feel that epiphanies are worth sharing. I believe we have a purpose in this life, though granted it is not always clear what that purpose is. I think it is multi-layered and multi-dimensional. We learn from each other.

We do what we can in a life that has never been fair. We can counteract that unfairness by the perspective we choose and the attitude in which we face life's vagaries. And when we get knocked down it is the warrior in us that helps us back to our feet to face life again.

I will give you one last thing about me. As one person, I cannot make a difference in the world's turmoil on the grand scale. The world or even a significant portion of it is not going to know my name. But then fame has never been my game. But I do believe I can make a significant difference in my home and the world outside my door.

1 comment:

  1. YAY!!! Welcome to the blogging community! I so happy to see you with a blog, I think it will be a great outlet for you and I can't wait to read what you write!

    Love you MOM!

    ReplyDelete